How to Withdraw Fiat from Bitstamp to Your BlockCard Bank Account
Your BlockCard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off-ramp. Follow these steps to withdraw funds from Bitstamp to your BlockCard Bank Account.
- Log into your account at https://www.bitstamp.net/ and select Withdraw from the top menu.
2. Select Bank Transfer from the left-hand menu and choose the currency you wish to withdraw, in this case, USD, from the drop-down menu.
Ready To Spend Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies?Within minutes you can register for a BlockCard™ account, add funds, pass KYC, get a virtual card and make purchases anywhere major credit cards are accepted. Register at no cost to you.
3. Enter the amount and select your bank account. To add your BlockCard Bank account select Add new account and follow the instructions.
4. Log into your BlockCard Account to retrieve your account and routing numbers. Copy and paste them into the fields provided by Bitstamp, then select Verify Your Bank.
5. Review your transaction for accuracy before selecting Withdraw now.
6. That’s it! You will receive a confirmation from Bitstamp that a withdrawal has been initiated. Your funds will be available in 1-3 business days.
Buy Bitcoin With Your BlockCard Bank AccountBuy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with your crypto friendly bank account from BlockCard. Purchase Bitcoin and other crypto instantly and settle to your crypto wallet.
Chelsea is the Marketing Manager at Ternio, the startup dedicated to solving the issues related to blockchain scalability and payment utility of cryptocurrency.