How to Withdraw Fiat from Binance to Your BlockCard Bank Account
Your BlockCard bank account functions as a perfect crypto on and off-ramp. Follow these steps to withdraw funds from Binance to your BlockCard Bank Account.
- Log into your Binance account at https://www.binance.com/ and navigate to the Wallet tab. From the drop-down menu, select Overview. From there, select your spot wallet and click Withdraw.
2. From the Withdraw page, select the Fiat as the currency you want to withdraw from Binance to your BlockCard wallet, e.g. USD or EUR.
Ready To Spend Your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Other Cryptocurrencies?Within minutes you can register for a BlockCard™ account, add funds, pass KYC, get a virtual card and make purchases anywhere major credit cards are accepted. Register at no cost to you.
3. Log into your BlockCard Account to retrieve your account and routing numbers. Copy and paste them into the fields provided by Binance, then select Verify Your Bank.
4. Review your transaction for accuracy before selecting Withdraw now.
5. That’s it! You will receive a confirmation from Binance that a withdrawal has been initiated. Your funds will be available in 1-3 business days.
Buy Bitcoin With Your BlockCard Bank AccountBuy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with your crypto friendly bank account from BlockCard. Purchase Bitcoin and other crypto instantly and settle to your crypto wallet.
Chelsea is the Marketing Manager at Ternio, the startup dedicated to solving the issues related to blockchain scalability and payment utility of cryptocurrency.